Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 4 January 2013

PANIC

I have been in a blind funk for the last couple of days, my computer died! I have ye to work out the whys and wherefores but the outcome is that the machine would simply not load windows.   In the end apparently the only solution was to revert to factory settings, which of course meant losing all my data, photos, invoices, work the lot!

I have just managed too get windows working and to go on line so more will follow, a few things have been raised which need responding to and I have a few things to share, but first I need to sort out my files reclaim what I can and try to sort things out; so if I am quite for a couple of days, this is one of the reasons, the other I am going down to Cardiff for the weekend tomorrow, and Mum has no Internet.

But as Arnie says "I'll be back!"

2 comments:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Next time, take your computer to a reputable computer repair shop. They should be able to download your files--which are on a separate part of the hard drive from the OS--before resetting the machine. In fact, they might even now be able to rescue some or all of them.

LL Cool Joe said...

Oh no!! I thought you were quiet. Hope you get your computer issues sorted out soon!!