Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 21 March 2013

Go Figure

Well a while back I was bemoaning my lot with the way I was losing things, well I have had one result I found my mouthpiece! YAH!!!! mind you with one thing and another I haven't actually played that tuba for a while now.   So that was some good news when I needed, this was definitely the silver lining as I found the mouthpiece because I was looking for my wife's car keys, we eventually found them on the shoe rack ~ as our American cousins would say, go figure.

Of course I still haven't found my missing jacket, I hope that when I go to Sunday's rehearsal someone will have picked it up for me, but I don't hold out much hope.   That means I am a jacket short of a suit as well as a jacket short.   So the last few days I have been looking through all the charity shops in my area for a new jacket, as well as low heeled boots.   That's why I bought a nice grey wool mix  M & S sweater dress today, once again ~ go figure.

2 comments:

Joni Roberta said...

Glad you found your mouthpiece!

I try to be organized about where I leave certain things, but I still misplace important things now and then.

My motto then is, "if it's not where you expect it to be, it could be anywhere!"

So, I just look in random odd places.

I hope you find your jacket too!

LL Cool Joe said...

Glad you found your mouthpiece. I think you and I have at least one thing in common, we have a lot of clothes. ;)