Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 14 March 2013

In Crisis

There are a lot of things I talk about in this blog, and when I do I try to give full and frank opinions or information.   I have even been told that I am too honest here!   Well on this occasion I am just going to say that we have had a family crisis, I don't yet know just how severe it will be medium to long term, and I don't yet know how it will effect Paula's activities, including this blog.

This is a family crisis not a personal one, so it is not up to me to talk about it, sufficient to say that if I miss the odd day that is why.   It is not my intention to write any more on this matter, so any posts I do manage will not mention this.   That does not mean that it has not happened or that it is not effecting me, just that it is not my issue to discuss.

1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

Oh dear sounds bad, my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.