Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 3 March 2013

Shoes

There is something about high heeled shoes that attracts more crossdressers than anything else.   I have often heard it said that the average crossdresser will own shoes that would make a hooker blush.
 
I don't know about that but I do have at least one pair of "restaurant shoes", shoes that you put on to walk into the restaurant before sitting down, and then take off again once you are outside.    There is one particular favorite pair of peep toe sling backs that I can barely walk in but I think look so good I can't resist wearing when ever I have a suitable opportunity, they will become concert favorites.
Then again there are those boots I was writing about over the last couple of days.   They look great, they feel great until I have to walk around in them for more than a few minutes, but I will keep them and I will wear them.
 
 
 

Just a few pictures of the shoes I am featured on my back ground at the moment.   I hope you are enjoying them, if I have missed your favorites let me know, send your some pictures of favorite shoes and I will feature them.

4 comments:

CallMeMeg said...

There are shoes that you wear, and shoes that are art.

Serendipity is when both uses appear in one pair of shoes.

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

You are undoubtedly right about all this...I have more pairs of shoes than my wife and all of them definitely in the "sexy" category. Sensible shoes? Who needs those?

Joni Roberta said...

Very nice shoes. I might even pick the red ones with the bow for myself.

If you have foot problems but are looking for something that's still pretty and stylish, I liked the collection of shoes from Eleanor Leinen at Drew Shoes that was featured in the March issue of Diabetes Forecast. My personal pick (I have hammer toes) was Marina Charms
http://www.walkanotherway.com/Discription_Summer/marina_charms.html,

which has a charm anklet motif on white shading into aquamarine.

I also love my Aria boots from Naturalizer (no longer available :( ). They're only a one inch heel, but are quite comfortable for long walks.

LL Cool Joe said...

I don't think you'd feature any of the shoes I love! :D