Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 5 April 2013

A Rose by any name

Police in Greater Manchester are clearly taking hate crime seriously  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-22018888 I noticed that they list "Trans" as one of the established areas for potential hate crime.   Obviously it is good that they understand this, shame that they have to.

Yesterday was a day of snow and very little in the way of productive work, I went to a nursery and got loads of plants for the two gardens I will be visiting today, neither garden has much in the way of roses so I ended up with seven, including a couple of one of my favourite varieties ~ Pink Flower Carpet.   This is a ground cover rose and very useful in garden design.   As long as the weather stays dry I shall be doing a lot of planting today.    I also did some banking, some admin and made use of my time with a visit to the green waste composting centre and have cleared a lot of space, so although not remunerative at least the day was useful.

The day finished with a lovely meal my wife cooked (Salmon Wellington) along with a bottle of wine which I followed with a couple of donuts;~ I hope I will still look OK in the LBD I have decided to wear tomorrow night.

And finally Hanna found this web site selling lingerie for men, personally I feel that sort of misses the point, but see what you think.

1 comment:

Joni Roberta said...

The roses look wonderful!
I can tell why you like them.
I switched the browser on my tablet to Chrome and your blog is much easier to read!
With Dolphin, the background picture was all over the screen, but with Chrome, the picture is just trim around the white background for the text. That's the way I see it on my desktop browsers.

I suppose there's a point to getting lingerie designed for a different body shape, but I prefer women's lingerie, too!