Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 20 April 2013

if only everything could be as relieable as...............

Bad Day! I had two lawnmowers break down today, I suppose that this is just an opportunity to feel thankful that I have three mowers, but at the moment it feels like a pain in the %$£# I ended up not doing three grass cutting jobs I had planed to, oh yes and having my first job on Monday cancelled.

My original plan was to have a relaxed weekend before using some of Monday morning to do the final preparations for my van going for it's MOT.   Now I will be working on lawnmowers all day Saturday, then cleaning the van out on Sunday and cutting grass Monday morning.

At least I have a rehearsal on Sunday evening and can make sure I am pretty for it.

1 comment:

Joni Roberta said...

Ouch! What a pain...

We used to have three lawnmowers, too.

One of them was an old style rotary push mower.