Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 23 May 2013

So much for the forecast

Today's weather forecast was predictably wrong, though today I have no complaints as the forecast was for rain, the sort of rain that would have been enough to stop me working for the day.   I have been having a good run and haven't lost a day to rain for several weeks now, although it looks like I may tomorrow, the current forecast is for heavy rain for most of the day.   Mind you we need the rain, even though it's been pretty cold and miserable it is some time since we have had much useful rain.   So I don't want to lose the working tie, but we do need the rain.

Today was another long day at work, eight and a half chargeable hours,  and then admin when I eventually get home, so if I am not waxing lyrical about some point of fashion or politics, it is simply that I am too tired to think; so good night, maybe I will be a bit more creative tomorrow.

No comments: