Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 28 June 2013

Every Silver Lining has a Cloud

At the moment things are a little difficult in the Gee household, I seem to be working all daylight hours getting home eating to find my wife and daughter have eaten and are watching a film, gone to bed or about to, the last few nights I have eaten on my own watched a little TV with one or the and gone to bed.   Over the weekend they will be out (with our Church) on Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday morning.   So it doesn't look like I'll be seeing much of them over the weekend either.

Originally neither my wife or I was going to attend this weekend event, I had already committed to work on Saturday and perform on Sunday, she didn't want to spend the weekend working, but as my daughter fancied it my wife will go along with her.   This means
  1. I can play the concert I have been asked to do on Saturday night
  2. I can take my time getting ready for Sunday
  3. I can leave home for my afternoon rehearsal with LGSO as Paula
  4. I will not be seeing much of either of them for the next three days
  5. I will be eating all my meals alone except Sunday lunch (at Carluccio's after rehearsal)
Some I am looking forward to some I am not, a pretty fair reflection of life at the moment.

No comments: