Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 8 June 2013

I want to be a cat

Just for a change life is a bit hectic at the moment, I have more work than I can handle piled up, partly because of the weather and partly because I find it very difficult to turn work away.   I also have the situation with my Mother down in Cardiff, at least my daughter has almost finished her GCSE exams now.

I am so busy and so stressed that I am finding it difficult to prioritise and have found that I have been doing lots of work, and not collecting all the money owed, as I am also struggling with some debt issues this is just silly.   Added to all this yesterday I managed to leave my wallet at the nursery after buying some bedding plants so when it came to the end of the day I couldn't pay S who had been helping me.

What I need is a bit of a rest, even a weekend off would be good, but looking at my diary I see the next one of those I have is 27th/28th July   I think I want to be my cat, all he does is eat and sleep.

No comments: