Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 14 July 2013

I may have to get used to this

I suppose if my wife has her way this is the sort of Sunday I will have to get used to, well that is as long as I have a garden and the temperature is in the 30 degree area, oh yes and a washing machine and plenty of time.  

For one reason and another both my ladies were out for most of the day so I took advantage of their absence and amongst other things I caught up with my laundry.   Judging by the noise coming over the fence I get the impression that all my neighbours were more interested in what was going on in their own gardens to worry about what was hanging out to dry in mine.   If there had been anyone around to care it would have been obvious that the intimate garments hanging up on our dryer were far to large for my daughter, and far to small for my wife,

In between feeding the washing machine and bouts of tidying up my study I did actually find time to actually sit in the garden and start reading a great sporting autobiography ~ but more of that later.

I may have to get used to this

Joking aside it can be a problem in a situation like mine, we all prefer our clothes to be clean, but can have very few opportunities to wash and even less to dry them.

in relationship to nothing whatsoever, Since Olive Oil is made from Olives, Sun Flower Oil is made from Sun Flowers, and Corn Oil is made from Corn, is Baby Oil made from Babies?

No comments: