Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 13 September 2013

It's been a while

I can't help but notice that it is a few days since I last posted.   As I have so often pointed out recently I have been busy.   There is just so much stuff that needs doing, as well as work and all the supporting paperwork there is also all the housework, laundry and my own garden to look after, and of course the highlight of any week, grocery shopping!

I am doing pretty well, I am keeping up to date with all the chores, washing up, laundry, cleaning the house etc.   but I do seem to find it difficult to do the shopping at a sensible time.   I can go to the supermarket late at night (our local Tesco's is open 24 hour) but it is a profoundly unsatisfying experience.   Everyone there is miserable, whether they are working or shopping, the aisles are full of stock cages waiting to be put out on the shelves, and the shelves are empty while they wait for the stock.   I suppose I cud go early in the morning but that would mean A/ getting up early and B/ there wouldn't be much on the reduced counter; and those two problems tell you as much about me as I want to reveal at the moment.

No comments: