Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Rocket Man

Thank you Cyrsti for introducing me to Rocket News, or more specifically their reporter Hatopon there are two reports I would really like you all to read first was back in November 2012 and is 16 things I Learned From Dressing in Drag although I suspect that most of us can relate to all of these 16 things it was number 16 particularly struck me.

16. After dress up time is over, you feel empty
Dressing as a woman was unexpectedly intoxicating, but I couldn’t stay like that forever. Going back to my usual self was kind of sad, though. I took off the makeup, removed the wig, traded my dress for my usual men’s clothes, and thought, “Well, that’s that.”
It was rather dreary to look in the mirror and find the usual boring face reflected back at me. I almost wanted to cry. So if on the street one night you should happen to meet a man in drag, so long as he isn’t doing anything bad, please just let him be.
 

This epic report was followed up in March this year with him venturing out in a mini skirt, and learning 7 points this time

Despite the title of the article this does not look to me like a man in a miniskirt, for one thing this isn't just a mini skirt, it's a very cute suit, and the whole presentation looks first class to me, OK I wouldn't have chosen those sandals, but that's just personal taste. I doubt if he was "read" on looks if at all.   Once again I think I can echo all seven points, especially for a first wearing, some of this becomes a little easier as you get used to wearing something short.   There is always a feeling of vulnerability when wearing something short, but strangely there is also a feeling of power along with it, I for one will continue to wear them whenever it seems appropriate (and sometimes when it isn't)

No comments: