Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 23 December 2013

Lists

It is the time of year when many lists are compiled, the telegraph has several, including the two they missed me off, as do most of the papers some more serious than others.   I am often told that this is a male thing, putting things into lists and top tens in particular.   To a certain extent I suspect that it depends on what the lists are off, s over the next few days I might be putting a few together and asking you all for any additions or exclusions

So here we go with my first, in no particular order the top ten lies of the twenty first century


  1. One size fits all
  2. Hold Up Stockings
  3. Off course I'll still respect you in the morning
  4. I'll be ready in a minute
  5. That was great ~ it doesn't matter whether it's about sex or food it's the same lie.
  6. Nothing's wrong, I'm fine,  ~ the may be the lie most frequently told by women to men
  7. You look lovely in that ~ mmmm
  8. I start my diet tomorrow
  9. Off course your bottom doesn't look big in it ~ when he really means "Honey your bottom would look big in Wyoming"
  10. I'm stuck in traffic
And as a special seasonal bonus

         Lovely, it's just what I've always wanted.

No comments: