Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 28 December 2013

My favorite outfits of the year

This is where I realise just how many clothes I have, lots, these are some of my favourite outfits from the year, in no particular order.


They are mostly dresses, I like dresses, partly because they are the most feminine of garments, there is no male equivalent, they also feel so much nicer, and dare I say it I think they rather suit me.

This year I have also been wearing much less formal clothes, as I have been participating more and more in the real world  I have taken to jeans and a top much more.   I love wearing my skinny jeans with my "Pirate" boots, but more often it is the convenience and comfort of boot cut jeans and ankle boots.
 I have also found myself with a lot more sweaters, I have the "Angora" cowl neck seen here, but I have also picked up a few turtle and polo necked sweaters that I like to wear with either jeans or a skirt and thick tights

 This trouser suit is nice, comfortable as well as smart, the jacket is on the longer side almost three quarter length, I have even teamed it with a shirt and tie and worn it in "boy mode"

This mauve skater dress is a definite favourite, casual or dressed up it always looks good, and I love the swirl of the skirts.



 Regular readers will all know of the special place that black dresses have in my wardrobe, not least as they are my staple concert wear, I a still waiting for the right opportunity to wear my posh evening gown, but I can always enjoy Justin's photo of me.

No comments: