Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 25 January 2014

Entirely Appropriate

Yesterday was a notable day for many reasons, it was my wife's birthday, the first one since she left, I wasn't sure whether to send a card or not, in the end I decided not, but that was probably wrong.   It was also the day that Grayson Perry was invested as a Commander of the Order of the British Empire by Prince Charles.   Grayson Perry wore a tasteful blue dress suit and wide brimmed hat, Prince Charles wore the uniform a of an Admiral.   A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said that Grayson's clothing choice "was entirely appropriate"  I have to agree.

I thin Clare looks lovely, I also find that I am reassured that it is more important to dress appropriately for the occasion, and maybe age that it is for gender.

So now I have to decide what clothing choice is going to be entirely appropriate for tonight's group meeting.

No comments: