Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 14 February 2014

Brilliant!

Last night I went with my friend S to a recording of I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue, the antidote to radio panel games, the hall was full which is something I haven't seen for some time, and I have to say that I don't remember laughing so much for years.

As so often happens recently I had been tossing up as to who was going Paul or Paula? In the end I opted to go in male mode (I won't say drab as even my male self is beginning to come out of the chrysalis a bit) this was probably just as well as I bumped into my neighbours on the bus, going to the same show.

I was pleased I went, and so pleased that we had booked this up a couple of months ago, we have both had a lean couple of months financially and admitted that we would not have been prepared to pay to go if we had had t do it now.   I now have some great memories, some new jokes, and my own kazoo!

No comments: