Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Blogs

At one point yesterday I checked out T-Central.com and found that Paula's Place was right in the middle of four of the Blogs that I follow.  Given that four of us try to post at least once a day and the other posts every Monday it should not be that surprising, but it still gave me a little thrill to be in such immediate company with such august bloggers as Meg and Stana, as well as these two I strongly recommend the other two Calogrenant and Jenny.

Jenny says that she believes that "the best blogs in this sphere are those general-purpose blogs whose owners just happen to be transgender or transsexual, rather than the endless crop of one-issue transition blogs."   Although my original intention in starting Paula's place was simply to have somewhere that I could talk about my gender issues (at that point there was nowhere else for me) and to try to work them out, it has become a reflection of the fullness of my life, and I find I agree with Jenny.

The more observant of you may have noticed the new logo on the right for the A-Z Blogging Challenge.   This starts on April the first and runs for the whole month, the idea is to post on a topic starting with each letter of the alphabet, in order!   should be fun, should be a challenge. Should probably have saved this post for the second of April!

No comments: