Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 11 April 2014

Jagermonsters

OK so I blew it, I have actually written two I posts and barely thought about J.   Since I don't want to fail my self imposed target of  managing consecutive posts themed on consecutive letters I intend to consider the previous post as a bonus for yesterday and make this today's (Friday) post.   Having said that the well is pretty dry at the moment and having had quite a few pretty "heavy" posts I do want t put up something lighter.

A balloon would be lighter but it doesn't start with J, the only "light" beer I can think of is Bud and that doesn't start with a J either. I could tell you about my day yesterday (the bits I haven't already) but that mostly involves Irises and grass and they don't begin with J.


So today's J is Jagermonster, a rather obscure link to one of my favourite on line comics.   Girl Genius has it all Danger, Romance Mad Science!   There is normally very little to no gender confusion, this drawing from the weekend is a rare exception as one of the Jagermonsers is disguised as our heroine Agatha Hetrodine as she seeks to make good her escape.   ~

No I don't understand it either, but it is good fun, and a lot better than a lot of light bulbs jokes ~ you know the sort of thing
How many Tuba players does it take to change a light bulb? ~ three one to hold the light bulb two to drink until the room revolves.
How many Tuba players does it take to change a light bulb? ~ None we don't go that high

or my favourite!

How many tuba players does it take to change a light bulb? ~ None, real men aren't afraid of the dark.

No comments: