Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 26 April 2014

Wisteria

I went to see my customer earlier, over the last year she has become a friend as much as a customer so it was quite natural that we that we talked about all sorts of things, gardens, mutual friends, families, somehow I also ended up telling her about Paula, as seems to happen so often she was totally unphased, quite positive and very accepting.   Indeed she is already planing to come to the next LGSO concert!

As we talked and looked around the garden I couldn't help noticing a neighbour's wisteria in full glory, this reminded me that Wisley will be looking really good at the moment with really spectacular Wisteria, Camellias, Fritillaria and many others.   If the weather is decent tomorrow I may well take a little trip down the A3 for and make the most of my RHS membership.

Now I'm totally knackered worn out so I'm settled down in front of the telly with a bottle of wine before a much needed early night.

No comments: