Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 3 July 2014

bit of a Gallimaufry


  • This morning I came out to a female friend, who is also a customer.   I have only known her for a couple of years but we immediately hit it off as we share a number of interests.   

As I often do I showed her these few photos to show that this is nothing too sordid an that I can be reasonably presentable.
Her reaction was overall very positive, but her response to the photos "How dare you look better in a dress than me!"   Very flattering but not true.
 
  • This ad leaflet just fell through my letter box!
  • I didn't go to Monday's rehearsal of the band I played in and came out to on Saturday night, I understand that there was no mention of me or my outing, not sure whether to be glad or disappointed.
  • Last night I had a rehearsal for next Wednesday's Concert with my own band (I've been a member for over 30 years and the principle Tuba for most of that time), it struck me that this might be the last of their concerts that Pal plays in.
  • So far I have been asked to play at four different concerts all on the 19th July, each one in a different county!

No comments: