Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 10 October 2014

I'm Back!

Marazion Beach
To all of you who may have been worrying about me, ~ thank you.   I have been away for a few days visiting friends in Cornwall, as well as seeing some wonderful sights and enjoying the company of my friends I also had an opportunity to think a little and get a good solid lump of common sense and some spiritual wisdom.

My bad news is still bad news as far as I am concerned, but maybe I can now see a way whereby it needn't be totally bad, not an absolute end but maybe a fresh beginning.   Beyond that, since it's not just about me I have decided that for the time being at least not to discuss it any further here.

The view from my bedroom window
In the mean time, I had a wonderful time in Cornwall, I stayed in my friends holiday let cottage, which is perfect in every way, enjoying the best of having my own cottage yet still staying with friends.   As I say the cottage itself is perfect, they have done an excellent job with the decor and the fittings I am sure that any family staying there for a holiday will have a wonderful time.   St Michael's Mount is within walking distance, and is only not in view from the cottage windows because of the cottage on the other side of the Road.   We visited Penzance and the Mount, pottered in the garden, visited a local hostelry and had dinner out, yet in some ways the high light might have been eating pasties on the beach at Marazion.

The only downside was that it was such a short break, I do hope to get down there and visit again, but it will need to be "Off Season" as I am sure that they will have the cottage let out all the rest of the year.

I now have to get through the next few weeks before my next break in Malta!

No comments: