Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 21 November 2014

Sunday Morning, or the aftermath

Girls Just Want to Have Fun
I have already written a fair bit about last weekends excesses at the Way Out Club, I for one drank way too much, talked lots about all sorts of subjects, from Theology to Meteorology, via Brassicas and Monarchy, all in all I think I enjoyed myself.





Patricia Posing
As so often happens I totally failed to even think about taking any photos so those I am sharing are from my friends.

It was fun to be out, it was fun to try something different, it was rather flattering to receive the attention of some men, even if they were pretty relaxed, (as in "I only drink to relax, sometimes I'm so relaxed I fall over") 

Would I go again, certainly, but I don't think I will be making a habit of it.

No comments: