Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 5 December 2014

Advent Calendar 4

This weekend I amongst other things I will be going up into the attic and getting down the (fake) Christmas tree and my box of baubles.   I like to have a little bit of decoration around just to make christmas different to the rest of the year, to help me reflect that this is a special time when we celebrate something truly special.   However I also like to keep it simple and limit myself to a singe decorated tree and hopefully some pretty wrapped parcels around it.

To help get me, and I hope all of you into the mood a little more here is a picture from last Christmas.

It makes me reflect that over the past year so much has changed, yet essentially much is also still the same.   This reflection helps me to face the thought of all the changes that will be happening before Christmas 2015.

No comments: