Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 20 June 2015

Trans Polar

A baby Polar Bear goes up to his Father and asks "Daddy am I realy a Polar Bear?"
"Of corse!" his Father replies "I'm a Polar Bear, your Mother's a Polar Bear of course you're a Polar Bear"

Then the little chap goes up to his Mother and asks "Mum, am I realy a Polar Bear"
"Of course!" his Mother replies "I'm a Polar Bear, your Father's a Polar Bear of course you're a Polar Bear"

Not satisfied He goes his Grandfather  "Grandpa, am I realy a Polar Bear"
"Of course! I'm a Polar Bear, your Father's a Polar Bear your Mother's a Polar bear, of course you're a Polar Bear"

Finally the the baby bear goes his Grandmother  "Granny, am I realy a Polar Bear"
"Of course!" his Grandmother replies "I'm a Polar Bear, your Grandpa is a Polar Bear, your Father's a Polar Bear your Mother's a Polar bear, of course you're a Polar Bear" Then she asks the important question "Why?"

and the little bear replies







"Because I  blooming cold!"

No comments: