Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 8 October 2015

Keeping Busy

Just in case anyone has read my last few posts and wondered if I am sitting around idling away my time dressing up and playing around, I can assure you all that I am hard at it!   I haven't been able to do as much work as I would like due to the awful weather we have been suffering here in SE England, however there has been plenty else to keep me busy.

Being in the middle of moving home gives me more than enough occupation, I suspect that I could not go to work every day for the next week, and I still wouldn't feel ready for the move.   Somehow I need to compact all the acquired ephemera of over 50 years into a studio flat, that would have been snug for me 30 years ago.   I will admit to being sad at leaving, but at the same time I am excited about a fresh start.   As Paul so often observed we have to die to teh old before we can enjoyt the new.

I have also been pretty active on teh music front with concerts with the Sussex Symphony Orchestra, New London Concert Band, and All Saint's Concert Band. over the next three weeks I have performances with the London Gay Symphonic Winds, All Saints Concert Band, London Gay Symphony Orchestra, Pelly Concert Orchestra, and, my Jazz Band "Cross the Line"

All in all I don't really know whether I'm coming or going, and am having to take things very much one thing at a time, I'm finding hard to plan much beyond tomorrow, so I am simply haveing top put my trust in God a believe that he will work all things well for me.

No comments: