Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 26 November 2015

Crash and Burn!

Recently I have had a couple of failures, and this morning I am experiencing another.   Months of intense activity are finally catching up with me, this morning I woke up a little late, but simply couldn't get myself out of bed, this is the second time in a week that my self starter has failed and I simply haven't started the day.

I have an appointment this afternoon and another full day tomorrow and a Gig at the weekend so there is no end in sight. I can't help thinking about my American friends enjoying their four day Thanksgiving holiday, although I'm not sure how much of a holiday it is for some.   I am struck that not only could I do with a holiday, but also that I have so much to be thankful for!

I won't start a list, as I have no wish to bore you all, but at times like this, the miserable end of the year when the parties haven't started but the days are short and cold (a bit like my bank balance) it is good to remember the good things life, to rejoice in them and to be thankful.

So to all of you who are celebrating ~ Happy Holidays!

No comments: