Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 11 December 2015

Advent Calendar XI


Tomorrow, Saturday, is the TransPALS Christmas dinner, and I still have the perennial problem of what am I going to wear. I see that last year I ran a poll, and let you, my gentle readers, decide which of three dress I would wear. So I Thought I would do the same again this year.
Once again there is a choice of three dresses, it's just that only one of them has managed to make it through to year two. The green one from last year I love, but is not really very celebratory, and I wore the red one so this year we have these three.

These are all old photos, but that's fair enough I'm an old lady, I think now I would wear the black dress with sheer black tights, the black and silver, more as a tunic with leggings, and the white one, just as it is.

No comments: