Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 20 December 2015

Advent Calendar XIX


I seem to be losing track of time, this is Saturday's post, and it is just dawning on me that it is now only a few days till Christmas.   I know that it is the cry of many around this time that "I'm not ready" I don't have much to get ready, I will be out with friends on Christmas Day itself, and then I will be visiting family for the following few days,so no need to stock up on booze or food.   I'm not having any decorations and it doesn't look like I'll be sending any cards, so what's to get ready?

Well I suppose I ought to buy a few presents, arrange exactly when I will be seeing the people I really want to see, yet at the moment I seem to be having enough trouble just keeping up with my basic life, Keeping the flat clean, getting my laundry done and making sure there is some milk in the fridge.  I still have boxes and a couple of bits of furniture in storage, I have given myself a deadline of the end of the year to have every thing in ~ lets see if I make it!

No comments: