Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy New Year!


I had planned several posts before this, but in typical style I simply never got round to actually writing them.   There will be some more Christmas related news to to come at some point, but before I get round to all that stuff, writing about how wonderful my family is and what great presents I got I want to do something else, and wish you all a very happy new year!

In an ideal world I would now be putting on my glam rags (and I do have plenty of them!) before going out to an exclusive party with an elegant but hunky partner wearing a classy dinner jacket.  
Unfortunately I live in Croydon rather than La La Land so it looks like I will either pop down to the local pub if it stops raining, or more likely stay in with Jules Holland.

No comments: