Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 4 December 2017

Advent Calendar IV


Over the weekend I have been in Cardiff with my Daughter, visiting my Big Brother and my Mother, I have not managed to get down to see them for about a year and have been feeling guilty about it.  It was good to see them, and I will make much more of an effort to make the journey more often next year.   I won't go into details but as my Mother is very old and has quite advanced dementia we decided not to tell her about the recent changes in my life.

So, (just to annoy the grammar Nazis) lessons I have learnt this weekend
  1. 5 hours is not sufficient time to allow for a 3 hour journey on the M4 on a Sunday
  2. Pretending to be a bloke now feels a bit creepy
  3. Don't fall asleep during a rehearsal, even if there is 600 bars rest before the entry.
  4. Family can be wonderful.

No comments: